BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

hope can hapi everyday~~

yesterday night i accompany my family to jusco...cheras selatan there..sienz..the baby gt follow oso..damn fan..run here n tere..make me so angry..suddenly he said he wan shit...omg..so i bring him to toilet lo..i stand tere wait 4 him..he called me luk bhind..dun luk at him..he said gal canot c boy,boy canot c gal..omg...so i luk at the door lo..while waiting him..i take pic 1st..he very slow leh..after finished thn we continue our shoping lo...i bought make up stuff nia...around 10 we bck home lo..while we walking to the place we parking i saw my fren..i chat wth him 4awile lo..i said tat i wan go ady n he dun let me go..he called me to accompany him to somewhere buy his stupid food...hehe~~he pulled me tere..omg..so rude..my family wait me at outside lo..after tat we bck home lo..i changed my clothes n went up play comp jor..after tat we went to ate supper...at tere i saw him...he sit wth his gang of fren at 1 table..n we sit at the last table...he just sit opposite me...so i can luk at him..his wife at there oso...i saw his funny face,38 face...so funny..cant stop luking at him..long time din c him ady..i heard wat he say...n he scream oso...so fuuny..i miss his sound,miss his funny 38 face,miss his hug,miss his everthing la...mis him more n more...last 9 he luk handsome...wearing black white shirt n a long pants lo...he luk handsome when he talk or making some funny face...no young shui...his wife will love him more n more..i luk at him very long ady...suddenly he stand up n he say hi wth me..i duno izit hi wth me so i juz luk at him onli n he still hi at tere thn i say hi wth him lo...feel hapi tat time..his smile so handsome...i love he 38...when bck tat time he din say bb to me..bzing talking at tere...
b4 sleep,lying on bed think of him..n i cried...i cant control..2 miss him jor..cried 4 awile nia..coz i long time no c him ady..feel hapi n sad...when we eat tat time we got order "lou sang"..thn i lou lo...at my heart i say i hope he will find me 1 day chat wth me.n hope can hv a bf nw...so bak chi...got ppl say this geh meh?haiz..after cried feel much more better..so sleep lo...the next day means 2day i dream of him..not a sweet dream.....dream him n his wife so sweet tere...i luk at them...feel so sad...y not sweet things de..at dream oso dun let me hv a sweet dream wth him..hiaz..
hope cny he will cum n find me..i juz wan to chat wth him...
2day 9...i went to my cousin house..marid 2day gua...so go tere eatlo...
like tat nia...hope can hapi everyday~~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo..
yaya..
dont think so much le la..
faster go find a job n do
then u will seldom think of him d la..
hehehe..
^^..see me..
now i always think of my sons n daughters(my student)
when u saw them hor..
u will automatic 4got alld things what u did d..
hahaz...
coz they no "fan nao"..
happy always d..
so i wan learn from them ady..
happy always..
smile always..
^^..
take care yaxXx..
miss you~~
muackzZz