BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

i wan happy~

erm...2day~~ntg special~~wake up at 2 thn my mom asked me 2 clean up my ROOm~~oh no~~TIRED man...haiz...ma clean lo..my mom help me oso lo...wow~my room quite clean geh woh...hahahzzz..when i cleaning my room my cousin xiao ling came my house..i call her go play my comp lo...if not??she told me tat she wana pindah rumah jor...oh no..dun wan la...will miss her alot de..hw neh??haiz...no GOOD~~

2morow scholl reopen jor...i wan go 2 skull...wat to do at home??so sienz neh..no work oso..juz noe hw 2 sleep n eat~~hahazzz...eat nice ma...hahazz..rite??
2morow skull jor so study hard lo every1..hehe..
haiz....

2day reali not hapi...reali...heart damn pain..y god treat me so "GUD"..y??very suffer..let me think alot..2night will cry again... y always cry geh..i noe is not worth..but i cant control..y?y?y?wtf!!!

0 comments: