BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

erm...duno...

erm..long time din write my blog ady...2day hapi or not leh??duno>....when at outside i will sure hapi geh..
erm..2day wake up at 9 coz wana go rebonding my hair...yesterday cut jor so 2day go lo..2day rebonding till 2 o'clock...after tat went bck home play comp lo..so sienz..around 6 we go buy mum mum lo..
at night went pasar malam..later we go yam cha wth my cousin n my fren...we talk many..n suddenly my cousin bro ah kiat came n talk to us..so funny...he talk so many n keep on call me to call him..u noe wat i call him..??"tang shu"he is my tang shu..so old man..he same age wth me de...haha..later gt 1 motor passed by..is my fren..long time no c ady...but gt contact la..he no da jiu fu wth me geh..2morow i will scold him when he call me...no manners...haha...we caht many many things n funny things lo..haha..around 10.30 my mummy came fetched me..so we bck lo..2day quite hapi la..coz gt many things la..but juz 2day onli..hehe
wan oi oi jor...nite~~

0 comments: