BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

erm....

erm...yesterday me mummy n ah shen went sungei bought clothes lo...cny cuming ma..so nit to buy lo..haiz...i bought 2 clothes 2 pants onli nia...no good...not enough...go 2morow...buy many many...hehe
so hapi..walk till very tired ...but hapi la...i help my ah shen choose all those yeng yeng clothes..wah so nice ..hehe..reali nice ma..but very expensive..boys shirt is like tat geh la...i saw a jacket..red colour de..so nice leh..u noe hw much??RM145...omg...haha~~
2day stay at home duin ntg...wait till night lo..2day gt pasar malam..actuali wan go with ah bi de but she gt tuition so i call xiao ling lo..but cannot go oso coz she went out jor..so cannot go lo...thn i play my comp lo..suddenly my phone rang..oh...is step n my kai mui...they called me go out yam cha..we went ABC yam cha..ah kiat at there oso..thn he cum to our table n chat lo..after yam cha step fetch me balik rumah lo...like tat nia...
2day ntg special oso..everyday oso ntg special geh la...haha~~
bye~~

0 comments: