BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

marid jor...

haiz...last 9 cry again...y always cry geh??can stop crying ah??i cant control my feeling...feel so sad...my eyes bengkak nw...he 2day marid lo...yesterday saw him..saw his bck body onli..n my heart very pain...wana hug him..wana tell him i love u..wana tell him i miss u...but cant...ppl hv a xin fu family..a wife n a gal baby..y all those things hapen on me geh...i noe we cant 2geter bck jor..but i still very stupid..keep on miss him think bout him...worth meh???LOVE LOVE LOVE...nw feel wana die ah...so suffer...i dun wan...can anyone help me??reali suffer!!!!many years ady lo...when onli can stop??FUCK!!!i cant 4get every single of ur things..u gave me all the present i got keeep it...do u keep all the things tat i gave u??or throw jor??u told me b4 u got keep it...but nw??i dun think so u will keep it...i cant blif wat u hv told me...i feel tat u always bluff ppl...r u hapi wth ur life nw??regret??i feel tat u will regrt..u so flower heart...u sure will hv a gal at outside...but i hope u wont...hope u will treat ur wife good...dun let her cry..dun hurt her...u hurt me tat's ok..but dun hurt ur wife....enough..wish u all hapi always..untill nw he is still in a high post in my heart...nw think bck i feel very stupid...y are we waiting 4 each oter to say break up when hving problem?i very stupid..i noe i wont say the break up word when we hv problem...i juz wait he tell me..y so stupid??y dun settle?so stupid!!hate myself...
all over ady..feel very sad when i think bck..alot of memory~~sweet or sad we hv alot..haiz..
over means over...
hope i can 4get him...

0 comments: