BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

hapi chinese new year~~

yo..hapi chinese new year...tuesday tat day went to sungei wang wth my ji mui..we celebrated step birthday at there...at gasoline...we sang birthday song n take pic...after that we shopping n i bought 2 clothes...
no $$$...so pity...around 7 my uncle cum fetched me n his gf..later we went pm at sungai long..sienz...i saw jun lim,nicholas.n inn hw...juz say hi thn bye...around 9 we bck home lo...
yesterday wake up at 12 n we went my tai komg tai ma house..all my relatives went tere eat..after ate my daddy play majung n my mom fetch me bck home..after tat she went to his bro house..i at home sienz...haha...
at night we hokien org nit to bai bai de..my relatives came my house play card...outside playing majung..til..12 they stoped coz bai bai ma..after bai bai they continue bck playing...i chat wth my ah b lo..suddenly receive my fren phone..is double b..he said he cuming my house..so i wait him lo..at arond 1 he came wth his fren...MOHAN...my mum gave them ang pao..haha...we chat at living room lo...ah b said i talk too much n talk quite fast...like rap..omg...reali??they slow onli...haha~~thn around 3 they bck lo..they went to his fren house..around 4 i went to sleep...coz 2morow nit wake up early...at 6 am double b called me ask me wan to buy burger 4 me anot..coz i said tat i very hungry..haha~~
2day i went to my jiujiu house..ah b gt followed me...we both at tere very sienz..we taught 5 or 6 onli bck home...but luckily not...3+ we bck lo..so good...haha~~at there we take ady RM 37 angpao..tis year they gv more..not last year..gv RM 3...nw RM 5 or RM 10...good la..
at night ah b n xiao ling came...we play card...i win money leh..haha~~n drink beer lo...xiao ling zao dut ady...
nw she went bck ady...nw many ppl play majung n card at my home...
duno later wat time sleep..stop here jor...i wan go dwn play jor...hapi chinese new year..

0 comments: