BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

3 day in 1 blog..

at thursday tat day means valentine day u noe where i went??haha...i went yam cha wth a gang of gal...omg...after tat i went to stella house take ang pao...haha~~around 11.30 stella fetched me bck coz nit to bai bai...<friday leh...ntg to do oso de...juz on9 till 6 lo...after tat we c the wu shi...the wu shi very funny...the wu shi throw the (gam)to us...i juz stand at tere onli n ah b bside me...i saw 1 guy pointing at us...he asked the wu shi throw the gam to me...omg...he cum near me...gt 1 dau gei bside him geh..he said (jip gam)...haha...so i jip lo...after jip the dao gei say"he wan ur hp number"haha...so funny...i say 38..later the wu shi cum near me again...cum n make me...ah b hide bhind me...omg..i faster run...haha~~my mom n cousin laugh at me...at last the wu shi finished..he take off the wu shi head n say hi wth me...omg...when bck tat time say bye to me 2...haha`~not leng zai de...if leng zai sure gv number..haha~~at night we went to stella house again...we chat lo.. sit stella motor lo..drive so fast...but good...let my fren saw..omg...later i chat wth ah boy...ok good...38...around 11+ bck lo...outside 1 table majung inside oso...i went up play comp wth ah b...ah b play o2 jam n i sit tere sms lo..i call ah boy cum find me...at last he cam but not enough 1 minit he bck...omg..he said ah kiat mother at here n ong lai at here oso...shit!!any problem???haiz..nvm lo..let him bck...tat all 4 tat day~~
2day..wake up at 10 coz wan to bai shen...i duno izit call bai shen la..watever la...after bai shen i went bck home play comp till 5..n i go bath...after bath we went to ate dinner lo...at tere i saw fireworks...very near...let me think bck sumthing..haiz..so sad...around 9 i went stella house again..when reached tere stella said wan go buy newspaper..so i follow lo..i taught she drive but not...is duno who drive..i saw him b4 de..sit his car lo..the music ...huh..i like it..damn loud n nice ..haha...later we gambling lo...i win 6 buck nia...haha..but hapi lo...after play around 12 + i said i wan go yamcha..cuz near her house onli..i saw a gang of guy sitting tere...too far ady cant c is who but i noe is my fren la...i feel tat he at tere...when i walk nearer he reali at tere..his bro say hi to me lo...he like dun wan c me de...feel so sad..playing at tere...so handsome...miss him alot...when i sit dwn ady he sitting in the car lo..he passed by me n juz smile lo..haiz...after tat his car pass by me again...but the car window too black ady..so cant c his face..haiz..my mum called me jor said cum n fetch me...so i bck lo..go aunthy house 1st..gambling again...help my mom coz she lose money...i help her win bck a lil onli lo..my father playing mahjung n i very sienz so asked my mom fetch me home 1st lo...n nw...i writing my blog lo...haha...finished jor...bb

0 comments: