BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

gud afternun...

oh hi..gud afternun...
last 9 slept at 3++coz wan to watch tv ...
around 6.30am he sms me..
said wana find me...
i wana c u but cannot la..
7am nit to wake up n go to coll...

2day i saw adrian at segi...
mayb new student gua...
he got saw me but i tink he duno me la...
9am class...tourism...
very slpy man...

after the class i saw adrian again...
he saw me n said "oi",thn i said hi to him lo...
taught he duno me...
i still remember when i junior 5 tat time he got talk wth me b4 de...
hahahaha~~

after the class me n cher lynn went sg wang...
coz we dowan attend the following class...
sienz man....
malayisian studies wah...WTF!!!
we went sg wang n brought a shirt 4 my fren...
after that we bck home lo...

yesterday went pasar malam n yam cha wth fren...
my fren speak duno wat language....
she said is french n my coursemate said bahasa F..
BLUR....
watever la..
yesterday i learn few words onli...
i know
我爱你
你真笨
做么
我不懂
你最近有爱爱吗=mean sex
chao ji bai
lan jiao
so hai
晚安
tis few words onli...hahah

very funny....

bye...raining nw~~

0 comments: