BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

saturday n sunday^^

sunday^^
b4 the manager cum we play wth the fake hair ....
coz too boring d ...
is me^^

my cousin sis...


haha....
around 5pm++the zi bai manager came...
n scold us "sit at tere no nit do ah?"
after tat she take the cloth n called me to clean it...
i walk very slow n she scold "still walk so slow ah?part time no nit goreng ah?"
i din't fuck her juz man man walk...
my cousin sis run n walk behind me....
she wan to help me la...
after that she call me go take trolley to put something...
she said sherry ah haiyo when i wear pretty pretty cum ah sure got things let us do de woh...
coz got stock cum ma...
nit to do many things ...
but that day we din't do la..
she oso lazy la...
wear very pretty meh??
pui!!
she oso play wth the fake hair...
n laugh here n tere...
like sohai...
me n cousin sis dowan talk to her so we stand behind tere...
dowan luk at her zhi bai face..
i stand tere n c my handsum indian guy..
hahaha...
indian again..
quite handsum ma..
got talk wth him b4 la..
gud...
miss him...^^
around 7 he suddenly called me..
n i sms him lo ..
he asked me free anot later..
we went to serdang duno wat party...
got many many ppl de..
i saw kok foo...
but he cant recognize me ..
quite hapi...
hahahahahahahhahahha^^
saturday^^
ah chan n ina...

i like tis hair...hahaha
pretty??

yo...

blue hair^^

purple hair^^

macam sakai!!

omg...young shui!!

purple..

white hair...

hehe..
saturday...tat sohai manager din't cum..
hapi man...

0 comments: